Thanks for taking the time to contact NARC and ISS.
We receive several inquiries every day. Since many of these inquiries are of a similar nature, below is a list of the most frequently asked questions for your reference.
If your question is not answered here, please feel free to contact us.
1. We are not a university or big established research center located in developed countries having a huge number of staff, equipments, and scientists networks to listen whatever we say to accept it.
2. We do not have a huge laboratory with infrastructures to perform research activities as per international norms to get published our work in leading journals
3. We do not have funding support to establish all those things
- Patients feel clinically better and gain improvement in overall health.
- Prevent from death due to HIV and life is saved
- Elimination of HIV from the body.
[accordion-item title=”What prevents and crashes the “Prakasine” not to reach the ailing HIV community?“] No support from other scientists, silence of WHO, NACO, ICMR, DBT, S&T, and other departments, demanding huge infrastructure, more number of staff, adaptation and demand of international norms
If the reactivated HIV cells are able to be destroyed by the normal immune cells, why it did not happen in the early stage of infection and clear it. Even if their research gets success, the patient’s HIV status will go on as to the early stage of infection only, not to be cured completely, that will be one step added advantage than ART alone, combined with HDAC unless the CTL is constantly being stimulated to destroy the reactivated cells. Our Prakasine does this. If Prakasine is added with the above treatment, we can get a quick cure. From the above explanati,on one can understand the answer to the above question.
The first belief is other than ART, there is no other medicine for the treatment of HIV. Doctors aware only about ART, they advise not to take any medicine except ART, they don’t analyze it due to their busy general practice, unaware about this Nanobiotechnological approach since this is a separate discipline than medical to meet the advanced level of understanding this concept. The viral load and CD4 will be reverse to the ART treatment in the first year in HCT, after seeing this reverse result in viral load and CD4, the people feel this is not effective even though they attained a generalized good improvement in their health and immunity. There are other reasons like this is expensive, we are in a remote corner of India, people believe big setting only have stuff, transport facilities to Namakkal from outside the world and outside parts of India, this is unapproved medicine, etc is the answer for the above question
- HIV Research and Treatment in India,
- Cancer Research and Treatment
- Research and drug development for incurable viral infections such as COVID-19, Viral flu, etc.
- Developing advanced tests at low cost
- 1st person to cured from HIV in 2006
- 2nd person to cured from HIV in 2010
- 3rd person to cured from HIV in 2010